Searching for a cheap price on the Bear Archery Legion Compound Bows Bow Only for sale 2013? or Planning to buy Bear Archery Legion Compound Bows Bow Only? If so, You're in the right place. Do not wait! Look for your price now on the Bear Archery Legion Compound Bows Bow Only before you decided to buy online. Read product reviews and choose the best one for you!
Product Name : Bear Archery Legion Compound Bows Bow Only
Product By : Bear Archery
Total offers : 1 Store
Price Min : USD 399.99
Price Max : USD 399.99
| Bear Archery® Legion™ | USD |
Description for Bear Archery Legion Compound Bows Bow Only
Compact, powerful, and lightweight Redesigned, more efficient cam Higher speeds and a smoother draw Thinner grip for reduced torque Dual Arc string suppressors80% let-off single cam Axle-to-Axle: 30.5"IBO speed: 318 fps Brace height: 7"Weight: 4.0 lbs. The compact, powerful, and lightweight Legion is a faster, smoother brother to the incredibly popular Strike. Ita€ s been upgraded with a redesigned, more efficient cam that yields higher speeds and a smoother draw, a thinner grip for reduced torque, and Dual Arc string suppressors to virtually eliminate string noise and excess vibration. The draw length adjusts in 1/2" incrementsa€"with no press needed, and no modules to change. 80% let-off single cam. Axle-to-Axle: 30.5". IBO speed: 318 fps. Brace height: 7". Weight: 4.0 lbs. Color: Realtree APG.
Most of the consumer reviews inform that the Bear Archery Legion Compound Bows Bow Only are quality product. It is a pretty great product for the budget.
Review by Brian : I decided to buy Bear Archery Legion Compound Bows Bow Only from an online store. The best buy for me. Great Price. It's a great service & excellent products. Overall, It's a quality item and I definitely recommend it!
Review by Jessica : I saw this item at a friend's house and feel like it. I tried to find information about it for several days. And found that the Bear Archery Legion Compound Bows Bow Only. It is the best selling products in several online stores. I read many positive reviews and to compare prices to ensure the purchase. I decided to buy it an inexpensive. I am very happy with my purchase, and I would highly recommend this Bear Archery Legion Compound Bows Bow Only.
If you want to buy Bear Archery Legion Compound Bows Bow Only, you can select the best price any offers from list below:
Compare Prices for Bear Archery Legion Compound Bows Bow Only
| Products Name | Offers | Images | Price | Action |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Bear Archery® Legion™ | USD |
Thank You for your visiting our site for Bear Archery Legion Compound Bows Bow Only. We developed this website to provide visitors an accurate review of the Bear Archery Legion Compound Bows Bow Only and to help people make educated decisions when looking for a new Bear Archery Legion Compound Bows Bow Only. We want to provide you with accurate information before you buy the Bear Archery Legion Compound Bows Bow Only, Thanks again.
No comments:
Post a Comment